It's time to show your colors
A painting on the wall is:
- A pleasant presence that greets you every time you enter the room
- A window to another world
- A work that boosts your imagination and that you can not stop looking at
A painting is more than just a canvas:
- It’s a feeling you can dive into
- A memory of a place where you can dream away
- It tells a story, your story
It is not necessary to understand art, I will help you with:
- Let the painting come into its own in your interior
- Choosing the style that suits you
- The colors that match your feelings
More than just decoration on the wall
It is an expression of your feelings
Looking at art is like looking at a loved one
Art can ensure that your brain has a better blood flow, looking at a beautiful work of art gives the same impulse to your brain as looking at someone you love.
So whether you understand it or not, your brain enjoys it anyway!
Now choose the "Custom Painting Package"
Your sense of beauty and meaning portrayed in a unique painting.
Home is the place where you feel safe and secure.
This is included in the Custom Painting Package:
- Extensive sketch phase, where you can indicate what you want and what you like
- We choose a suitable and balanced color scheme that you feel comfortable with
- I make a number of digital mock-ups, so that you can be sure that the painting will fit in your home.
- The painting acquires a fascinating composition that you will never tire of.
- The painting is ready to hang on the wall when you pick it up, so you can immediately start enjoying it the same day.
You also get:
- Tips on how best to take care of the painting
- A glimpse into the painting process and my studio
- Call for updates via photo or video so that you can watch the process and see how the painting is progressing.
This is included as standard:
Always included in a tailor-made process:
- A no-obligation conversation in my studio or at your home, so that you can explain exactly what feeling your painting should radiate. We discuss your wishes and how I can visualize them for you.
- An extensive sketch phase – so you can see that I have interpreted your ideas correctly. Including a mock-up so you can be sure that it will fit nicely into your interior.
How does this work?
We discuss your wishes in a conversation in my studio or at your home
I will make the painting for you and will keep you informed of the process
Hang it up in your home and enjoy it every day
But of course you want to know what to think about:
Click here to make an appointment for a consultation
Who am I?
Artist and art teacher Laura van de Wiel (1986) lives and works in Breda under the name LauwPauw.
“In my fluid art works I try to capture the feeling that you are a small and important part of the bigger picture. So that you feel you can lose yourself in ‘the bigger picture’ and still perceive and feel all the details at the micro level. ”
You can discover the combination between this micro and macro world in the paintings with fluid art in acrylic or resin.
Frequently Asked Questions
In my work I often use blue but it gives me peace of mind and makes me happy when I look at it. Of course I adapt to your wishes when creating assignment work. I then use the colors that give you that same feeling of happiness.
Then of course I will help you with that! I also really like the preparatory process because I can think along with you and together we can discover what you like. We always start with an extensive sketch phase so that you can give a lot of feedback and indicate what you like. If you really feel that your perfect painting comes to the fore in the sketches, we will only start with “the real artwork”.
Yes, it is true that a smaller budget usually means a smaller size. The start-up costs for a custom-made liquid acrylic painting determine a large part of the costs. This makes a larger painting a bit cheaper per square centimeter. If a smaller painting is also too expensive for you, then there are always options to choose a less expensive painting technique, choose a painting from the shop or have a high-quality print printed or your dream painting during a workshop. to make.
When making a Resin painting and a fluid acrylic painting, a large part of the time is spent allowing the layers of paint or epoxy to dry well. Only when a layer is completely dry can I continue working on the painting. If the layers do not dry properly, this can have an undesirable effect (cracks, bubbles, etc.) and I always want to prevent this. Sometimes I take a little extra time to make sure that nothing can go wrong.
I can use an image of a painting as inspiration for the work you want. I will always try to incorporate the feeling that you want to get from the painting into the painting. But this is not to say that I can make an exact copy for you. I create a unique work and one of its kind. I cannot copy the creative work process of another artist, because I do violence to both myself and the other artist.
A custom-made painting cannot be exchanged. In the non-binding phase, before accepting the quotation, you always have the choice to stop. If you are really not satisfied after purchase, please always let me know and I can always look with you and do my utmost to find a solution to the problem.